(ohayo gozaimasu)
it's about 6ish as i type and we're well on our way to the gold coast airport! so I thought I would post something before we get on the plane proper :)
not feeling superduperoverthetop excited at the moment? :) probably because I'm more sleepy than anything?! :) but I reckon it'd hit pretty soon? probably after my first cuppa.
sOoo...
7 shiRts

100 bOomErAngs

hEApsa prAyer and soMe mOney latEr, shAz is finAlly on hEr wAy to shArinjAp! ;)
Just wanted to thAnk yOu so sO soOo mUch for all your support! (both moral and practical). Thank you for your prayers, words of encouragement, donations (monetary and warm clothing) and prAyers! aah, I said prayers twice, must really be sleepy.
so off I go to catch a powernap before hopping in the plane over! :) please do bookmark the blog and i will endeavour to update it as much as possible! Please also continue to pray for the land of Japan and all the people who are doing God's work there! ;)
And yea, please also uplift Mario and his trip to East Asia? And also remember to touch base with Kim and Eleasa as they return from their mission in Kenya!
Take care now and God bless you heaps!
See you in Osaka!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
thAnks for leAving a nOte!