little star :)
it's early thurs mornin as I write.. around 0000hrs? ;) and I'm writing with a smile as I recall the day and week gone.
was really encouraged even this last week. just to hear that just with one hr of interaction with us, 3 moms decided to find out more about this Jesus we came for and have been talking about.
Community outreach event aka Aussie Christmas Party was THE BOMB! :) (which means it went smashingly!) the hall was packed to the rafters and like some people had to like stand with their backs right up
against the wall or peek from
the staircase! but everyone I asked had fun despite space constraints and had a chance to hear the gospel! tWas awesome ;)
and like a few of the nonchristian girls we've met have been like really open and coming to bible study and other similar events so please do keep praying! it's really exciting cos apparently the japanese people usually take really long to open up to people and stuff? but yea, God is definitely doing something :)
homestayed with a really sweet Japanese family Monday and Tues...

that's the mom there making shabushabu for our dinner! yummy!
and then wed and thurs I'm staying with a long term missionary from Ireland! :) she's been here 10.5 years now and she's absolutely hilarious! plus her dogs! super cute! Had a good chat with her and she was sharing with me her achievements and struggles and role and all? super informative and encouraging! really respect how some missionaries just live by faith without the support of a missions organisation or whatever behind them! すごい
in that missionary's house now lives another chick from melb who first came on a STM like mine 3 years ago! she's pretty amazing, leaving her job and all to come teach English in japan and share the good news ;) hEre's her:

so perhaps I should go to
sleep soon. but yea, don't forget to keep at least twinkling for Christ! :) mayb the world'll see your twinkle and be attracted to your creator :)
p/s had a yakitori-treat for dinner today and wow, the things they ordered and so I tried...

and that my dear friend was the chicken heart I ate. I also digested some knee, neck, butt... TONGUE?!!! yumm?! :) but grateful nontheless! ごちそうさまでした!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
thAnks for leAving a nOte!